Oral Presentation Guidelines
Allocated presentation time
Invited speaker talks: 25 min + 5 min discussion
Talks selected from abstracts: 10 min + 5 min discussion
Audio-visual Guidelines and Technical Recommendations:
- We highly recommend you to bring your presentation on a USB drive and use the provided Windows laptop running Microsoft Office PowerPoint to present.
- If you wish to present from your own laptop, please make sure that it has an HDMI Port or you have a suitable HDMI adapter. Those who plan to use their own laptop for the presentation should indicate this fact before the session. However, due to technical reasons, we encourage everyone to use the provided notebook, if possible.
- Preferred Presentation Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint set to 16:9 screen ratio.
- Videos should be embedded in PowerPoint.
- Please use fonts included in standard Windows 10 systems (e.g. Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri, Verdana etc.)
- Presenters are kindly asked to hand over their presentations to the technician in the break before the session.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Poster presentations will be held along with a buffet dinner on Thursday, March 30 from 18:30-20:30. Posters can be put up from 7:30 on March 30th and must be taken down no later than 13:00 on April 1st. Posters left up after this time will be discarded.
Specifications for Posters:
- Poster boards are portrait orientation of size A0: 841 mm (width) X 1189 mm (height).
- Poster title, author and coauthor names, and the institution(s) should appear on the top.
- Posters should be legible from a distance of 1 meter. The recommended minimum font size is 24 points.
- Our staff will provide pins on-site to fix the posters to the boards.
- Poster presenters are kindly asked to be at their posters during the “Poster dinner” on Thursday (March 30) evening.