Deadline for abstract submission: January 17, 2023
Guidelines for abstract preparation and submission
- Submission of abstracts describing unpublished results are strongly encouraged.
- All presenting authors must register for the meeting.
- Participants should ideally not submit or present more than one abstract.
- Abstracts may only be submitted online.
- MS Word (DOC or DOCX) files are preferred. RTF files are acceptable. Please do not upload PDF files.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English language.
- The main text of the abstract (from Background to Conclusion) may not be longer than 400 words.
Proceed to abstract submission here:
with existing account Create account
for a new participation
During the abstract submission process, authors should indicate their preferred presentation format (oral or poster). The final decision will be made by the conference organizers.
Authors should also select one of the topics below as the primary subject of their abstract.
- Neutrophil cell biology
- Intracellular signaling
- Phagocytes in diseases
- Tissue-specific phagocyte functions
- Innovative technologies
- Other phagocytic lineages
- Antimicrobial functions
The authors will be notified about acceptance of their abstract at least one week before the early registration deadline. Abstracts describing valid and novel scientific results (one abstract from each presenting author) are expected to be accepted. Abstracts will be withdrawn if the presenting author fails to register for the meeting.